[Rhodes22-list] Howdy Folks

sifood at austin.rr.com sifood at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 1 19:10:59 EST 2004

Howdy Folks,

I'm not a Rhodes owner yet but I hope to be. I enjoy reading
your posts, even the
political stuff. I'm live just outside of Austin,
Texas but plan to move to NC in a year or two. Thats when I plan to
purchase a Rhodes. If everything works out I'm going for a new one! Which
brings me to my questions. Do the new models have one rudder or two? And
is the motor center mounted? From reading the Rodes22 site, Stan hints at
this.

Thanks a lot.
Mike Abdullah
(Yes, I am one of those a-rabs. ;-) And
will be voting for Bush, even if he is not perfect. Bush did a pretty good
job while Governor of Texas. Texas is one of last few states without an
income tax. Yeee Haaaa. Sure going to miss that when I move. Kerry scares
the heck out of me - he promises all things to all people. Kerry also
seems like a gigilo.