Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Apr 2 03:27:17 EST 2004

Steve,

What is with you and this welfare thing with liberals?  I've heard you say
this before.  You're a one-trick-pony!  You equate Democrats with welfare
recipients as though all of us on the left are welfare cases, living off
your tax dollars.  Get a clue!  I'm a self-employed musician, which some may
say is not "real" work, but screw that--I've never asked for a dime from
anybody in my life.  I pay higher taxes than you do or any government
employee!  Example: I pay BOTH halves of social security--you pay only ONE
half and your employer pays the other half. Don't even talk to me about your
tax burden because mine is greater.  As a government employee, I'd say
YOU'RE the one who is "sleeping with the enemy" and costing us hard-working
citizens lots of money.  Who pays YOUR salary?  ...Me.  Send me money and
I'll let you off the hook.   8-)

Slim

On 4/1/04 5:14 PM, "Steve" <rhodes2282 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Interesting Bill.
> Yeah, I'm 6'5 175 & pretty much all muscle.  Its not
> that, I just don't like being a puss.  As far as ideas
> goes, I not seeing any below.  Are you afried of
> writting any of your ideas!!!  Its like this, if you
> have your hand in the welfare jar; then yes I can see
> why you would want to be a libreal.  You wouldn't want
> to lose your free meal.  But this country can't aford
> to support all you people on welfare.  You all talk
> about the deficit - HAVE you ever seen a democrate
> give up thier welfare check - But I bet that something
> that would get a libreal fighting:-)
>
> How that for new ideas, Bill.  I'm just wondering, how
> much welfare are you getting:-)
> Steve
>
> PS - I'm not getting any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

> --- Bill Effros <bill at effros.com> wrote:
>> Mark,
>>
>> I kinda liked what you wrote.  We don't see it that
>> often coming from this side of the fence.
>>
>> When Steve runs out of ideas he starts attacking
>> people personally.  It's not pretty because he runs
>> out of ideas early in the game.
>>
>> With regard to bullying, and standing up to people,
>> Steve often forgets to mention that he's 6' 5" or
>> something like that, and when he pushes in person,
>> people are disinclined to push back.  Email levels
>> the playing field, and that is less to his liking.
>>
>> Bill Effros

>>> audit