Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 05:53:09 EST 2004

Slim
If you had a clue of what you were talking about; you
wouldn't be a liberal.  Its call the free market
system.  You can't keep taking from Business & giving
to folks that won't help themself.  The only time I
have ever seen a liberal willing to fight is when
someone wants to lower or take away thier welfare
check.  If someone want to get rich, get a job & work
for it; & get off welfare!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve