Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 07:38:32 EST 2004

Welfare jar? What are you talking about? I don't consider myself a liberal
at all. I typically vote Republican and never voted for Clinton so your
prejudices really don't fit. I know many like me who are very concerned
about the direction Bush has taken our country. We are not on welfare, pay
taxes, and work hard. I have never had a problem with a bully in my life.
Most bullies are spineless and stupid.! Some of your comments are so out
there that they are hardly credible.

I met Steve and he is tall but he looked kind of skinny to me. :-)

Wally