[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 07:45:28 EST 2004

No Steve, you are showing you really didn't understand World War II at all.
Read "While our Nation Slept". Germany was attacking all of Europe and with
Japan going after the world. The point is Germany attacked pretty much all
of our allies. Japan attacked us. We went to war.

Iraq did attack Kuwait 14 years ago. I was all for Deseret Storm. We did not
go alone and we were defending a country.

Wally