[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 09:21:07 EST 2004

Steve,

The more you post on this subject the more you show how little you know. I
agree we need alternative fuel sources. Most liberals do as well, so do most
conservatives. Clear cutting old growth is not the answer.

The rising costs of oil has been effected by OPEC, this is true. The falling
dollar is even a bigger factor. Ask your self why is the dollar falling?

Wally