[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 06:25:14 EST 2004

Talk about not reading or sticking to the subject,
Wally.  I never said to clear cut.  Tree are a crop.
However, in Cal. a little clear cutting may be in
order to keep all those houses from burning up.

You need to read up on the falling price of the
dollar.  Its not hurting anything.  I'm a financial
analyst - it will make our products more competative
in the world market.  Economy 101:-)
Steve