[Rhodes22-list] Thoughts

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 09:24:50 EST 2004

Steve,

I think I see the problem here. What is your source of information? Most of
the world is not on our side in this. Desert Storm yes, this go around no.
To say otherwise is just ignoring the facts. There were only a few countries
that supported the US attack on Iraq. This is a known fact. To say otherwise
shows you want to distort facts or you just don't know the facts.

Which is it?

Wally