[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 09:33:45 EST 2004

I realize you didn't mention clear cut but you compared it to a crop of
beans. I may have missed your point. I am all for logical logging practices.
Wood is a renewable resource. I am for nuke power as well. Your labels don't
fit!

Steve if you don't think the falling dollar relates to higher oil costs it
is time to take a refresher course. I can see why you are a analyst for the
government. The private sector knows better. When the dollar is low we pay
more for imported products including oil. This is a fact.

Wally