[Rhodes22-list] Removal

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Fri Apr 2 10:29:27 EST 2004

Roger,

Sorry to see you leave. I've gone back and forth about the "non-sailing"
content on this list myself several times. It seems to go in fits and
spurts, so I just bear with it - and, obviously, occasionally participate in
it <g>.

You can remove yourself from the list by going to www.rhodes22.org - select
"Email List" and scroll to the bottom of the page. Hope this helps.

Mark