[Rhodes22-list] Removal

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 2 10:14:36 EST 2004

Roger,

Sorry you feel that way, but this list has NEVER been about only sailing or
boats. This is nothing new.

If you wish to unsubscribe, merely click on the
www.rhodes22.org/list
link on the bottom of the messages. This will take you to the page
containing all the account maintenance info. Those of us who are on the
list (except MJM) cannot unsubscribe you, you must do that yourself. It is
not difficult though.

Fair winds to you,
Rik