Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Mon Apr 5 12:19:46 EDT 2004

Stan,

Thanks for saying it so well. Steve's "If the US does not help people in
need; who will???" seems like it should apply to domestic issues as well as
internationally.
Like you, I've also lived through "trickle down" economics and been
unimpressed, to say the least - I think it should be called "trickle on"
economics, personally.

Mark