Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 18:58:53 EDT 2004

Stan
Funny, I thought you all were stirring things up by
pushing a Liberal agendy on the Rhodes List:-)  Some
one has to stick up for the President and the great
things he is doing.

I would think that after the hullicaust that the Jews
would diserved some militery help to keep them
protected.  After all, Christ was born in that area
and it would be a shame for the Arab to distroyed all
that area.  I don't understand why you wouldn't want
to help the Israelis/Jews.  Thier civil people.

As for the Saudi, folks we have to pick our battles.
Afgran, Irag, libia, Iran, you know work it down the
line till the arab get the message.  Saudi is way down
the list.  But if they start doing things like say
Irag or Iran, we can always move them up on the list.

Beside, After Irag, Libra has come in line.  That one
country that streighten up by just watching CNN:-)
Iran started to but we catch them lieing about thier
weapons.  But Iran will streighten up; Thier on the
list.

This country can fix this Terrorist problem if
everyone get behind the President and support the
troops.  But I know, some people just have to protest
everthing.
Steve