Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Apr 5 14:44:39 EDT 2004

Steve,

We are not always in disagreement.  I am against some welfare - like for the
Israelis.  We should make them pay for their dole, like gathering
intelligence, protecting our airlines, taking out atomic bomb facilities and
however else they can now come to the aid of our parties.  My suggestion was
rejected because Bush doesn't want to rattle the Saudis for whom he has this
thing (He flew every Sadie he could find, out of the US on 9/11 when all
other planes were grounded, much to the consternation of the FBI who had a
few questions they wanted answered first.)  His family's special close
relations with the wealthy Saudis higher ups is particularly troublesome. So
now since everyone knows you just like to stir things up you may as well
admit that he has to go.

stan/gbi