[Rhodes22-list] politics - broad brushes

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 10:10:23 EDT 2004

Robert, Robert, Robert, that why thier called
liberals.  You can't leave everything up to the
government.  As for pissing them off - that what we
need to do, piss them off & kill them so they know
better than to mess with us.  Perferable in someone
elses country.  These people are never going to like
us.  They don't like you & they don't like me.  they
never will.  But to set around and wait & hope that
they won't do anything or we be afaid to piss them off
- That what Clinton did, & 3,000 of our people died.
Hopefully, the next batch of people that get killed
will be like you or your family.  But just so you
know, I will be in favor of going after them even if
it is you or of similar like minded poeple.  Sitting
around and doing nothing & hopeing the govenment takes
care of it is what started all this liberal thinking.
And what do we have to show for it.  Nothing!!!!!!!
Your arguements are lame.  Being afraid to fight is
nothing to be proud of.  Not helping people that were
being killed, raped etc. is also nothing to be proud
of.  Remember, this country has FREED another country
from a murmerous dictator.  NOW THAT SOMETHING TO BE
PROUD OF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve