Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 10:15:37 EDT 2004

Stan you got error right but it's in your message.
The rick can buy one Rhodes.  But if taxes go down,
demand increases, which create more jobs.  Then you
have more taxes spread out to more poeple due to more
people haveing work.  Beside, why does govenment need
all those taxes.  More poeple working, more poeple can
buy a Rhodes.

I will make you rich yet, Stan:-)
Steve

PS - Now don't go get mad at me, I enjoyed meeting you
at Annoplis the other day.  I have nothing but respect
for you.  And when I make you rich, feel free to give
me a new boat:-)