Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 22:25:42 EDT 2004

Rik,
Exactly!  You made my point for me.  You yourself have been poor but are
neither lazy nor stupid.  I'll remind you what you said:  Most poor folks
are that way because they either have little ambition, make
>>> bad choices, or both.

I never said it was easy--where did you read that?  I just said that being
poor doesn't mean you're lazy or stupid.  You, yourself are a good example
of how your statement is false.

I, on the other hand, am both lazy AND stupid and am NOT poor.  Another
example of how your statement just doesn't hold up.   8-)   Luckily, I have
something we haven't discussed--raw talent.  8-)  8-)  When are you and
Sandy gonna come down and see me so I can prove it?  8-)  8-)  8-)

Slim