Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 5 23:14:52 EDT 2004

Slim,

What I meant by that post, was, most of us start out poor. That's the way it
is. how can one expect not to be poor when he hasn't done anything yet. It
doesn't hurt young folks a bit to start out a bit short of money. It teaches
them that it mostly doesn't come easy and they are less likely to blow it
when they finally do start making some money. Nothing wrong with that,
they're young, they can take it. BUT, if one has some ambition and a bit of
good sense, he won't be poor for long. People who remain poor for a long time
lack one, the other, or both.

Yeah, raw talent is a good thing :-) lol

Damn near made it down your way (Mall of America) back in February. Ended up
getting waylaid somewhere else. One of these days though, I'll probably drag
the little boat down to Minnetonka and we can go for a sail. Have to use your
barbeque though, cause I don't have one on the little boat :-) I'll bring the
beer....what kind? Is the ice out down there yet? When you puttin' your boat
in??

Rik