[Rhodes22-list] New Boat

RUSSELL MILLER re.miller at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 12 18:29:23 EDT 2004

Well, we bit the bullet since Bulldog is now history..  We visited the borthplace of the Rhodes22 (Hollowed Ground) on Friday ( Good Ftriday) & Holy Saturday to do some sailing on the Seward 26RK AND GUESS WHAT???   We signed up with tghe "rainman" dor a later May delivery!!  Called to Madelyn at the Spring Cove Marina in Rock Hall and she can accomodate us.  But we, according to Shirlee, went to Edrenton to look, butr she was sold and is willing to paY FOR THE '26    NOW, ISN'T THAT THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS??        Howerver, she insisted on the full head with HOT shower and A/C - go figure.  Now can Pamela & ALEX DO A DODGER/BIMINI     for us??  We will be going to FL to get the new BULLDOG II  and I have contaCTED tRIAD TO CUSTOM BUID US A TRAILER         since I prefer Mike's desin to the MAgic-Tilt that Hake uses anyhow, here goes!!!!  Comments????  + or -.

Russ

Formally Bulldog I