[Rhodes22-list] New Boat

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 17:57:00 EDT 2004

Russ, Congratulations - I think - my decoder ring is not up to date.  What I
want to know is how you got your wife to upgrade?  The head, I understand
but that is only the tip of the iceburg.  When is delivery date?  What
happened to Bull Dog I?  Inquiring minds want to know.  Lastly, are you
anywhere near St. Petes?  I go down there in June would like to check out
the boat if it is with in an hours drive.  Bob W