[Rhodes22-list] I got a dilemma people

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Apr 13 09:53:42 EDT 2004

I hate the BBS format they use, me working with out even spellcheck is no fun. I do not want to become all things to seawards, just
the 26rc, I be honest, the main form is nice thier, but the seaward subform seem to be all short term owners who are not very
helpfull(like they ran out the longtimers). BTW using the GBI name also causes problems, I wound like to be one step removed as a
owners list and it would look like stan is posting in comanpy name.

MJM