[Rhodes22-list] Hey Mark, IMF PHRF, Portsmouth Ratings and Gel Coat repairs

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Tue Apr 13 10:22:33 EDT 2004

Ed,

We petitioned to have it reinstated - it wasn't in the 2001 and 2002
Portsmouth ratings. We had to go back to 2000 to find it. I think they'll
need more than "less than 5" data points to even begin to consider multiple
ratings for a boat very few people (at least in their eyes) race.

Gel coat restore / repair references:
http://www.boatus.com/boattech/casey/01.htm
http://www.sailnet.com/collections/articles/index.cfm?articleid=caseyd0042
http://www.diynet.com/diy/bo_maintenance_repair/article/0,2021,DIY_13718_227
8093,00.html
and go to http://www.diy-boat.com, select "Archives 1995-2003", then select
"Maintenance" from the dropdown list that says "Choose...". There are two
gel coat restoration articles in the list.

Mark