[Rhodes22-list] David Keyes IMF Furling Repair and Mainsail replacement instructions

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Apr 19 09:00:28 EDT 2004

David,

      You have done a great job in your description of your repair.
However, if you could take it to the next level, and post it to the Document
library it would be even better.  Have you seen:
<http://www.rhodes22.org/doclib/> http://www.rhodes22.org/doclib/  .  The
articles there are written by other Rhodes22 owners like you.  I am sure
that Michael, Mark and Will would help you post your instructions.  You said
you had pictures.  Then, you could even include pictures, diagrams and other
technical stuff.  I am sure that others will have to do the same job.  Even
the experienced Rummy will be putting on his new sail and could refer to
your article.

                Ed K