[Rhodes22-list] Hello from a New Boat Owner

JSusanj at aol.com JSusanj at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 16:47:02 EDT 2004

These fair leads are on the side deck next to the cabin
but that does sound logical, especially if you're flying a
small genoa or working jib.

Also, I forgot to mention where I sail.  We are planning
to keep the boat at Sioux Harbor in Portage Des Sioux, MO on
Alton Lake.  Alton Lake is a wide spot in the Mississippi
River above the dam at Alton IL.  We also have a Chrysler
Mutineer at Valley Sailing Association near Portage Des
Sioux on the same lake.