[Rhodes22-list]Wally's political reply

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Apr 23 13:03:43 EDT 2004

I need a break from boat building tensions; I was told to get ready, we are
going to invade Iran by sail. ( I know, I know.  Iran has no water front but
we are working under the new logic.) So a word from the other side of the
isle:

I do not understand this continuing comparison of Bush vs. Clinton (well
being a former man in the grey flannel suit from Madison Avenue, I really do
get it).  Doesn't anyone remember that the election that was to change the
world, was between Bush and Gore.  Gore had been re-elected to congress term
after term.  He was re-elected to the senate term after term.  He was
re-elected to the vice presidency term after term.  He has more experience
that almost any other political figure.  Poor Bush does not even come
close - as his ability to see around corners has proven.  And Gore is
squeaky clean, still apparently in love with his long time wife.  Even with
the spin that the election was between Bush and Clinton, Gore got almost one
million more votes than Bush and Clinton combined.  If some of the simple
folk had not been swayed that their choice was either Bush or Clinton, Wally
would not have been so frustrated today.

nevertheless, keep up the both sides point of view - it's great.

stan/gbi