[Rhodes22-list]Wally's political reply

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:16:15 EDT 2004

MJM, I agree with your comment, I have said all along that Clinton was
sleazy.

My question is what harmed the country more - Clinton's BJ or Bush's attack
on a country that did not threaten us? One action caused scandal, the other
action caused a bunch of people to get killed.

I am not defending Clinton .....just wondering why people seem more
concerned about one issue verses the other.

Wally