[Rhodes22-list] Hello from a New Boat Owner

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Apr 23 10:44:14 EDT 2004

Dick,
I've got the same sort of traveler arrangement as Jeff.  Instead of the bar
traveler, there's some sort of arrangement that attaches to the back stays.
I know it's been posted before (can't find it at the moment), but if you
have pics on the conversion, I'd like to see them again.  Thanks

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway