[Rhodes22-list] Mast Raising

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 16:42:50 EDT 2004

Rik,
Because of the vertical slots on the tabernacle, I was thinking that maybe
the through bolt on the foot of the mast could ride up enough for clearance.
But I suspect you're right.

Saroj, thanks for the ideas but I think I'll just stay with the crutch.  I
have the IMF/175 and it's pretty heavy.  With the mast resting on the stern
rail, I shifted it over next to the motor, deployed the crutch and then
lifted the mast into place.  At 5'10" I'm almost tall enough.  8-)

Thanks,
Slim