[Rhodes22-list] Mast Raising

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 23 07:38:30 EDT 2004

Slim,

If you were to lower the mast to the aft rail, while still in the tabernacle,
you would 1. pull the tabernacle out of the cabin roof, or 2. smash your
sliding hatch. Once you have set the foot of the mast up on the bow pulpit,
it is no problem to set the top of the mast down to the aft rail. There is
not enough room to do this while the mast is still in the tabernacle.

Rik