[Rhodes22-list] Monty was Mark's political

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 23 18:41:08 EDT 2004

Slim,

I think my boat is older than yours was. If I am not mistaken, it's hull
#185. It's an '81. The guy that had it before me lived in Staples, Williams
was his name, but I don't think he owned it that long. Can't remember the
name of the guy before him. This boat is kinda off white/tan with a brown
cove stripe. Couldn't tell you if it ever had another name or not. She is
now called "Just Little"

Rik