[Rhodes22-list] Sailing the wilderness waterway in Florida

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Apr 27 20:04:20 EDT 2004

JC

The only way you can get the real answer to your question is ask the Rhodes
List..  if you do not like all the politics, tell them to shut up while you
ask a sailing question.

           EK

           R22 - South Carolina

I, also have been thinking about this trip for several years.  I have a
Rhodes 22 and I wonder if I would have the clearance and depth to make the
trip into some of the back waters.  I was also thinking of towing a 16 foot
Gheenoe with a 9.9 Mercury for some exploring from anchorages.  I know
people who have done this in a canoe but not with a sailboat.

JC