[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes Boat Owner

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 1 00:40:46 EDT 2004

You really do not need electric start (more things to go wrong).
You really do not need electric motor lift because it is such a
fine mechanism...just WD-40 the side slides. I learned that from
Rik Sandberg.
In mast furling and roller jib pretty much make the boat very
easy and comfortable. The add-on you do want and need is the
cockpit cushions, really,really! Keeps the beer in upright position!
Anne
KY Lake