[Rhodes22-list] newbie request for advice!

eric.charles.newburger at census.gov eric.charles.newburger at census.gov
Thu Aug 5 10:39:54 EDT 2004

I am also a newbie.  For the first time I am buying a new boat, and I am
making it a Rhodes.  So have no experience buying a used rhodes to offer
you.

However, to date I have bought, reconditioned, and sold four used boats.
If you are interested in what I've learned, here it is....

I have yet to regret a dime I spent on a marine surveyor.  I was especially
grateful those times they helped me decide NOT to buy the boat.

Eric Newburger