[Rhodes22-list] newbie request for advice!

Nell nellwolfe at cox.net
Thu Aug 5 20:39:07 EDT 2004

Eric,

I just signed on to buy a new Rhodes too - from Stan the Man.
Have you decided what extra things you will have put on your boat?
I queried the Rhodes list about 2 weeks ago about their opinions on what was
good to have & what was not.
They were a fount of good advice just as Stan promised.
Where are you located and what kind of water will you be sailing the new
boat on?
By the way, Congratulations!

nellwolfe