[Rhodes22-list] Computer email advice to Eric

John Tonjes robertbovee at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 12:24:20 EDT 2004

Ed,
Yes, I signed back up on the list yesterday. "Robert Eric Bovee" is actually
my birth name and is a pen name I use for writing infrequent technical
articles for two different trade magazines (roofing, very boring stuff).
I was adopted at a young age.
Roger,
I am not the first to experience the static charge shocking. Alex Bell
suffered the same thing while they were still living in Colorado. I had
totally disconnected all electrical devices and still maintained a 26 volt
reading. An easy fix would be to ground the rigging with a small, thin
copper wire overboard. I'm sure others have experienced the pinching
fealing, shock, but didn't know what it was.

Rummy (for real)