[Rhodes22-list] Calling all creative people

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 17:14:49 EDT 2004

Anne, Our YC is going the oppisite direction.  We now provide food before
leaving (too many dirinking / cooking accidents)  The event is really for
the kids, coving out is usually the only thing they like about sailing.  I
put together a trivia for the adults to complete, I will try to attach it.
We will do a couple swiming relays, build a water balloon launcher, wet
tee-shirt game (not what you are thinking :( .