[Rhodes22-list] Lou's boat and sharks

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Aug 5 18:42:58 EDT 2004

Lou,

    You gave us half an answer.  What year is this shark bait?  Again,
asking price is not the same as waving cash in hand under a seller's nose
might fetch.

    You will find lots of Catalina 22's in your price range.  Lots of cheap
ones around.  Of course it is vulnerable to sinking... probably you would
need to get one of those port-a-boats that was discussed last week.

    Good luck.

Ed K