[Rhodes22-list] Lou's boat and surveyors

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 20:01:34 EDT 2004

Lou,

When I needed to find a surveyor in a distant land, I used web sites (NAMS,
and one other that escapes me at the moment) to identify some in the area,
then I got on the phone.

BTW, also agree on the survey cost in advance and make sure that the
resulting document is what you need (i.e., for insurance, etc.)

Jim Connolly
s/v Inisheer
'85 recycled '03