[Rhodes22-list] An introduction

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Sat Aug 7 22:26:14 EDT 2004

Dennis,

Welcome to the list!  I'm probably the closest Rhodes 22 owner to you.  I
have a 1976 model & I live on Sanford Lake, about 2-1/2 hours north of you
up US-23 & I-75 to Bay City & then west on US-10 about halfway to Clare.

Where will you sail; Ford Lake, Belleville Lake, Whitmore Lake, one of the
many small lakes to the northwest of Ann Arbor, or?  I've canoed on Ford
Lake, lots of power boat & PWC traffic.  The only lake in that area I've
sailed on is Whitmore Lake, it's not bad, although a little on the samll
side for a Rhodes 22.

Give me a shout if you have any rigging questions.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium