[Rhodes22-list] An introduction

Dennis McNeely mcneelyd at site-solutions.com
Mon Aug 9 20:15:47 EDT 2004

Thanks for the welcome.

I'll probably try to do some sailing in Saginaw Bay. I agree with Roger's
comment that many local lakes are marginal in size for sailing the Rhodes,
and Lake Erie is fairly shallow and seems to have small craft warnings up
often.

I'll do a bit of lurking and reading the list archives while working on the
boat. It'll have to do for now.

Dennis McNeely