[Rhodes22-list] Bill's reply Russell's upright problem

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Aug 9 12:24:25 EDT 2004

Bill:

     Russ has a problem, and I put it to the list for suggestions as food
for thought.  I guess that you have not noticed that Todd is technically
astute.  More importantly, he is very knowledgeable in making things go up
and down.  His reply was on point and relevant.  The message was to get
ideas that explored the problem.

     You threw the problem back to Stan without any positive or creative
solutions offered.  In problem solving there is the concept of 'brain
storming' wherein a problem is presented and any solution is accepted as a
maybe.  The intent here was to generate ideas, food for thought on Russ's
problem.  Maybe somebody knows of or saw a potential solution in another
situation and that was all that was asked.

     Recently we learned that you write with a silver tipped pen.  Maybe you
could get with Russ and get all the details of the problem he encountered.
Then Bill Effros the writer, professionally describe the problem so that
everybody fully understands and can offer solutions.  If there is already
the correct and safe solution available, then Russ can order one.

:-)

Ed K