[Rhodes22-list] A little advise please !

DvShi at aol.com DvShi at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 02:40:03 EDT 2004

Hi list ive been reading  for awhile and enjoy the  the advise given out from
fellow  Rhodies .  I have an  83  and the center board is stuck in the up
position.  Ive gotten under there ,while on the trailer , and tried to pry it
down with no luck. Any Ideas?  Also i took the advise on mean green to clean up
the boat ,it worked great. Can i use Mean Green and a pressure washer to get
rust stains off the main without damaging it ? And one more for the
rhodies , one of my winches is froze up  it comes apart ok but wont turn. The
base dosnt seem damaged or anything  else it just wont turn.  Thanks for the
advise ,Dave in Indiana