[Rhodes22-list] A little advise please !

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 07:22:52 EDT 2004

Dave in Indiana,
If the centerboard won't come down, I guess you will have to remove the
centerboard cap and find out why. ( On the trailer of course) Must be something
jammed in their with it, like mud or a fish or......?
Mean Green is a great cleaner, but I don't believe it will remove the rust.
I'm not sure what will remove the rust without destroying the Dacron the sails
 are made from. Hopefully someone else on the list can help.

Rummy