[Rhodes22-list] Re: Lou's boat trailering

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 10 16:56:00 EDT 2004

Lou,

Nobody else seems to be saying it, so I will. Your 2550 registration weight
sounds like somebody "guessed". Your R 22 and trailer will weigh more
like3800/4,000 lbs. Add motor and some gear and it will be closer to
4200/4500, provided your trailer is a single axle.

BUT, that registration weight will probably keep a cop off your back if the
issue would happen to come up.

Rik