[Rhodes22-list] three weeks ago I could not spell "roads"

Jonathan M. Parker j.parker at yourjet.com
Tue Aug 10 18:28:46 EDT 2004

Three weeks ago I could not spell roads - now I own one!

Just by chance I passed by a slip with a beautiful deep blue sail boat.
When I asked "what is that"? I was introduced to the Rhodes 22 - this as
the boat was pulling away.

A few hours on the internet later I thought I knew what I needed to and
fired off an email to GBI. Over the next week Stan arranged for my wife
and kids to see the inside, and once they approved I had a look for
myself.

Despite numerous offers, I never even sailed the boat, I just knew it
was right.

It was fate. Stan called and said he had a last minute cancellation for
an 87' RR in the same deep blue. Finding a slip was the next trick -
fate again intervened.

Now that all the stars aligned my new boat is in the water and in just a
few weeks I'm a happy and proud owner.

The GBI team really put together great and sincere efforts to make sure
everything worked out - Thank You.

And thanks to Jay for his introduction, and kind assistance in the
decision making process.

Cheers,

JMP

Barnegat Bay NJ