[Rhodes22-list] friend looking for help

felix fig felix70037 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 11:09:17 EDT 2004

dear sailing fans

    i just came to know that i have a rhodes22
sailboat. i believe the year is between 1976 or 1979.
my new sailboat is new to me but not so new to the
weather. i am going to bring it back to life. but i
need some help. the sailboat still floats and has a
good outer shell. the inside is going to need the most
work. the thing i need help on the most is where all
the rigging goes. so now you see my problom. so if
someone has some what of a dirgram for those years, or
knows where i can get it, i would be very thankful. if
you need something from me; like more inf. or my help
in something. i will do my best.

on a anther note;
i would like to see what kind of inf. you can give me
on your org.

your sailing fan
felix