[Rhodes22-list] A little advise please !

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 09:20:51 EDT 2004

Dave,

I know many that have used Oxi-Clean on sails. They claim it works great. I
don't know if it would remove rust. I have heard that it does a great job
with mildew. I have never used the product myself.

As others have pointed out the Barient manual is on the Rhodes FAQ site. If
you are lucky it might just need a good cleaning. Be careful taking the
winch apart. Try cutting a hole in shoe box and placing the box over the
winch. The box will help catch any stray parts. I took mine apart a while
back and cleaning helped loosen things up.

If you search the archives there is a company in Australia that sells parts.
I haven't tried them but they appear to be the only source.

Good lucll

Wally, Knoxville TN