[Rhodes22-list] Greenwood Lake

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Fri Aug 13 13:46:07 EDT 2004

   Phyllis,
    I sail regularly at South Shore Marina at the lake and they don't
have any as of last week, but from time to time they appear on their
list of brokered boats.. There are a few other marinas that might
have one and many houses that may have one for sale..  That lake is
fine for Macs but I have to say those boats never appealed to me as
attractive cruisers.
  just my 2 cents
  Lou