[Rhodes22-list] Re: Lou's NEW ('81) Rhodes!!

Eaton, Gil GEaton at IKON.com
Wed Aug 11 09:29:06 EDT 2004

	Hi Saroj,
	You might try leaving a few "Bounce" dryer sheets around the cabin,
they seem to work for me.  They seem to repel spiders, perhaps bees as well.
Smell nice too.
	gil
Gil Eaton
S/V Dream Catcher
Spring Cove Marina
Rock Hall, MD

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org]On Behalf Of Saroj
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 5:00 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Re: Lou's NEW ('81) Rhodes!!

I don't have bees, but local wasps seem to be attracted to my boat and one
of them got me on Sunday. I've resolved to carry sting neutralizer on the
boat from now on.  Best to get regular bee/wasp spray and take care of it in
the early a.m. or near dark when they are relatively inactive.  They are
territorial and unlikely to leave on their own.  Prepare for a mess.

Saroj