[Rhodes22-list] friend looking for help

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Wed Aug 11 01:41:32 EDT 2004

   Felix,

      Can you give us more info, and be more specific with you questions.
   If you have rigging questions, then I can only guess that the mast is
   down?  The month and year should be the last three characters in the
   hull number located on the upper right corner of the transom.  Can you
   tell us the hull number?

   Check out these websites and see if you can find answers to some of
   your questions by reading and closely looking over the pictures.

   [1]http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/index.html

   [2]http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/  and
   [3]http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html

   [4]http://www.rhodes22.org/doclib/   and